Volunteering is a great way to help. We invite you to share the power of
volunteering or whether you can give a few hours each month or a few days
This 501c3 nonprofit organization offers a volunteer position for people
that care about children and people and want to make a positive impact on
someones life. Email us over the opportunities below to see some examples.
email us all that apply.
NOTE: Volunteer opportunities and availability may vary. A background
check will also be conducted.
Offer your time in some of our critical areas:
- Committee Member
- Event/Fundraiser Planning & Assistance
- Language Interpreters/Translators
- Office Help
- Professional Services
- Public Speaking/Advocacy & Promotion
- Becoming a Big Brother Or Sister
- Interns for students for school credits
- Community Service Hours
Subject to a background check and or a FBI finger print card for the safety of our staff and children.